Shristi Thakur
7 years ago
Where You Can Use Old 500-Rupee Notes Now

The government has stopped the exchange of old notes over the counter at banks from Friday. People will now have to deposit banned notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 in their accounts and then withdraw new currency from ATMs or through cheques.

3266 Views   5 Flicks   
Facebook Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google Pinterest

Related Articles

Refer your 10 female friends! Earn Instant 500