1. When model Charli Howard got real AF about how natural cellulite is.
2. When this acting group performed Hamlet nude to promote male body positivity.
3. This #NYGYoga movement that inspired people to really embrace their bodies (and their butts).
4. When Jon Snow's butt was one hell of a Game of Thrones season finale.
5. And when people went wild for Justin Trudeau's casual booty.
6. This NYFW show that was all about vaginas, boobs, and, of course, exposed mermaid buns.
7. These fake butt crack jeans from ASOS.
8. And these bare butt jeans from Vetements.
9. When Ashley Graham strutted through SoHo in this booty-tastic leotard-dress thing.
10. When Bella Hadid's skin-tight mesh onesie made her butt the star of the Met Gala.
11. ...Only to be rivaled by Kendall's ultra-naked look.
12. Which wasn't even Kendall's biggest butt moment: she also got a (temporary) snake tattoo that def put the ass in badass.
13. Of course, more from the Kardashian clan contributed to the art of belfies.
14. Those Kar-Jenners even made their butts into literal art, Ã la Kylie's ice sculpture.
15. Butt chair workouts totally became a thing.
16. As did butt hula-hooping.
17. And, of course, this girl who could touch her butt with her face def blew everyone's minds.
18. When Gigi Hadid wore her boyfriend's name on her butt.
19. When Ryan Reynolds' butt was the best part of the Deadpool 2 trailer.
20. When Rihanna looked ~incred~ in a tracksuit.
21. And when Sharpie butt happened. Never forget.
Follow Julia on Twitter.