Winter doesn’t have to be about wearing greys and blacks. Pick a red accessory or a jacket to add more drama to your look, say experts. Neha Bhasin, creative director, Jabong.com, and Sanhita Dasgupta, Myntra fashion expert, list some tips to play with the colour:
* Little red dress: Give a twist to the classic little black dress with a red version. Best for a date or a dinner, there isn’t a more fail-safe option than a little red dress.
* Bouts of red: If monochrome is what you are feeling sartorially, just add a hint of red to your outfit. Go for a subdued red jacket or a scarf to strike a good balance.
* Access to red: Red accessories can add drama to your look. You can opt for a red handbag, a ruby-red statement neck piece or a pair of red pumps.
* Morning to night in red: If it’s going to be another desk to disco situation, play smart. Don an off-shoulder or a cold shoulder red blouse and team it up with a pencil skirt. Replace the work blazer with a bomber for the after-hours.
* Blush in red: A bold red lip is a winner all day, every day. But if it’s too bold for you, opt for a tinge of blush red lips or rose eye shadow.