Polluted water and air make hair look very rough and unhealthy. Relying on shampoo and serum claiming to be beneficial for hair do...
Garlic contains antibiotic and anti-viral properties which are beneficial for treating bronchitis cough, especially acute bronchitis.
- Chop three garlic cloves and put them in a glass of milk and boil.
- Drink this mixture at night before going to bed.
The expectorant effect of onions helps to dissolve the mucus and phlegm, thereby bringing relief from bronchitis.
- You can either drink raw onion juice or you can add onions to your salad or to other dishes while cooking.Â
4. Eucalyptus Oil
Using eucalyptus oil as a home remedy for bronchitis will soften the mucus in the obstructed airways. Its antibacterial properties also help in the healing process.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil to boiling water and cover your head with a towel and inhale the steam. You can use tea tree oil as well.
5. Salt Water
Salt water gargle is a great home remedy to cure bronchitis cough. It can treat various symptoms of bronchitis.
- Add one teaspoon of salt water in a glass of warm water and gargle.
Raw honey is a very good home remedy to deal with cough that occurs with bronchitis. The antiviral and antibacterial properties present in honey are soothing for the throat.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to your regular cup of tea.
- You can add honey to warm lemon water to treat congestion and throat inflammation.Â
7. Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds have medicinal properties that can cure bronchitis and help relieve chest congestion associated with it.
- Mix Â½ a teaspoon of sesame seed powder and two tablespoons of water and take it twice daily.Â
Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which are good for treating the cough associated with bronchitis. This wonderful spice is very good in removing excess mucus, which provides you relief instantly.
- Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to a glass of milk and boil it.
- Drink it two times in a day on an empty stomach.