By Emily L. Foley for YourTango
We all love our reality television and look forward to our weekly 'dates' with Chris Harrison. But if you've been there since Alex Michael, know Bob Guiney's birthday, and consider Tenley Molzahn a friend, you may be in a more serious relationship with the show.
More from YourTango: You Go, Girl! 14 Celebrity Moms Who Opted For Home Births
If that's the case, we're not here to judge. Because let's face it: If loving The Bachelorette franchise is wrong, we don't want to be right.
So here are a few telltale signs that when it comes to The Bachelorette, you're more than just a casual fan:
1. Monday nights are reserved for one thing, and one thing only.
2. If someone dares to speak while you're watching The Bachelorette tonight...
3. You're convinced you wouldn't still be single if you had Chris Harrison to give you relationship advice.
4. You're sick of your mom telling you the show is fake.
5. You couldn't believe your ears when you heard that Bachelor Pad had been cancelled.
6. When one of your tweets scrolled on screen during the show, it wasÃ¢â‚¬”by farÃ¢â‚¬”the greatest moment of your life.
...Click HERE for 15 more signs you're obsessed with "The Bachelorette" from YourTango.com!