1. Neon pink pussy hats became a ubiquitous symbol of women's rights and the Women's March on Washington.
Sure they don't look like vaginas, but they're still called pussy hats. Photos from women's marches all over the country are filled with seas of pink, thanks to this widely adopted beanie hat.
2. Gwyneth Paltrow tried to sell everyone jade eggs for their "yoni."
And then was subsequently shut down by gynecologist Jen Gunter, because you gotta be careful about what you're putting in there.
3. A woman tested "vagina perfume" on a date and guess what – it worked.
A (brave) Cosmopolitan.com writer tested out perfume made with her own natural scent while on a date, and it proved to be oddly effective at catching the nostrils of men. Much to the internet's amazement.
4. Vaginas were invited to the unicorn trend via this sparkly dildo.
Does anyone really need a unicorn dildo? No, but that's what makes this fun.
5. Daily Show bae Trevor Noah defended vaginas once and for all.
In a segment on his Netflix comedy special, Noah explained why the phrase "don't be a pussy" is worthless and lame, and rightfully asserted that the vagina is a symbol of STRENGTH.
6. A couple dozen lucky Oscar nominees got an unexpected consolation prize: A vagina fitness tracker.
Included in the annual "Everyone Wins" Nominee Gift Bag was an Elvie pelvic floor exerciser, or a tiny device that tracks the strength of kegel exercises. Who needs a tiny golden man statue when you can take home a fitness tracker for your vagina?!?! That is my question.
7. Khloe Kardashian blessed everyone with a peep at her 8-step vagina skin routine.
If you are bored with your perfect mastery of all your other beauty routines, might Khloe Kardashian suggest adopting one for your vagina? Her routine was revealed on her app, so it's #exclusive #content, but according to Refinery29, some of the steps involve a vajacial (vagina facial, duh), V-Magic Skin Cream, and an exfoliating cooling gel.
8. Cate Blanchett declared her vagina is her moral compass.
Honestly, whose moral compass isn't their vagina?
9. Lipstick for your vagina lips became a thing.
Because why not put lipstick on all your lips. This stuff is essentially harmless if it's only applied externally, but a friendly reminder that no one truly needs any sort of lipstick (or any makeup-esque product) for their pubic areas.
10. Actress Janelle Monae suggested withholding sex until everyone respects the vagina.
In a cover story for Marie Claire, Monae put up a pretty good defense for women's rights. "People have to start respecting the vagina," she said. "Until every man is fighting for our rights, we should consider stopping having sex. I love men. But evil men? I will not tolerate that."
11. Ice pops for your vagina! They're real.
And turns out they're a great way to soothe pain from childbirth. Genius.
12. There was a clear ruling on glitter in/around the vagina.
Technically turning your vagina into a disco ball isn't a "best moment." But this whole fiasco did prompt gynecologist Jen Gunter to issue a firm ruling on where glitter does not belong: Your vagina. A memorable piece of vagina history, nonetheless.
13. For luxurious ladies, there are now crotch charms.
If you're bored by that boring old silver charm bracelet you wear around your wrist, worry not! "Beachtails" are here to rescue your crotch region from a life of mundanity. They're basically little bracelets you wear around the crotch of your swimsuit. What more can you ask for?
14. The entire world got to see what a vajacial really looks like.
BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WERE ALWAYS CURIOUS.
15. Vagina! Nail! Art!!!!
Normally I'm not a big fan of wild nail art, as I am an adult woman. But vagina nail art is something I can most definitely get behind because, um, it's amazing.
16. Vaginas got their big runway debut at NYFW.
Fashion brand Namilla decided to theme their spring 2018 collection around vaginas, and therefore their New York Fashion Week runway show featured... a bunch of models wearing vaginas! Talk about body positive fashion.
Follow Hannah on Twitter.