This article was written by Sean Jameson and republished with permission from YourTango.
Most men are obsessed with boobs, so the thought of putting their penis between the breasts they love to look at and touch is a real turn on. And yes, boob sex (it's called "titty f***ing" in middle school) is something people do.
Here are six tips if you want to give it a shot:
1. Lube up. It's important to use lube when having boob sex. Otherwise, there could be some chafing involved. Have him give you a breast massage while lubing up your girls. Keep in mind that he can stop what he's doing every so often to apply more lube, or you can massage the lube into your breasts while he watches. (Check out these fun lube options from the Women's Health Boutique.)
If you're using an oil-based lube, don't plan on having vaginal intercourse afterward. That's because oil-based lube breaks down the latex. Water-based lube doesn't do that, but it needs to be reapplied more often.
2. Hold your breasts together. The idea is to create a deep cavern that can wrap around his penis. If you have large breasts, you really don't have to do much. #Win. You can lie on your back and let him straddle you, maybe just using your upper arms to push your breasts together a bit more.
But don't be discouraged, small boob girls. It's possible to have breast sex with a small set, but you'll need to squeeze your boobs together. Use your hands to push your boobs together. The best position for boob sex if you have small breasts is to straddle him while he lies on his back. Be prepared for his penis to slip out quite a bit if you have small boobs. But don't worry, as long as your boobs are lubed up you'll both have a good time.
3. Have him straddle you. As he straddles you, he'll move his hips back and forth, the same as he does during regular intercourse. He may also want to place his hands on a wall or headboard to steady himself. He could also hold on to your breasts.
4. Lick his penis. While he's straddling you and thrusting back and forth, his penis will get close to your mouth. You can lick or suck his penis when it does, which will enhance the experience.
5. Remember that breast sex isn't for everyone. It can be a turn on to try something different, but this isn't ideal for everyone. Some people, both men and women, feel it's a lot of work, especially if you have smaller boobs.
Boob sex can be a huge turn on for women. The visual experience of doing it with your breasts can be super-hot, especially for ladies who can orgasm from breast play. Since nipple stimulation can lead to orgasms, you might find that you and your partner both get a ton of satisfaction out of boob sex.
6. Incorporate it into you pre- P in V routine. If you find that it takes him longer to orgasm than you want, you can use this move as foreplay for actual intercourse or oral. In other words, boob sex is basically a choose your own adventure situation in the sack.