What Is it Essentially its a stiff mesh that goes underneath the lehenga to keep it from flattening, thus giving that much needed...
We all are very excited for the festive season which is about to start. From all the tasty treats to wearing the perfect ethnic clothes that you would have been planning to wear from a very long time. We give you the best and the iconic attire that you can try wearing festival of lights, Diwali.
1. When Sonam Kapoor added a cape to her pantsuit designed by Anamika Khanna and Shehla Khan and gave us the perfect outfit for two occasions, wedding as well as Diwali.
2. When Sonam went all white and golden with the beautiful an alkali paired with simple yet elegant mojris. The bindi on her forehead and the gajra in her hair just completed her look.
3. If you are told to wear a saree and you don’t want to leave behind your shoes because you are rebellious, this is the perfect outfit for you. The crop top transformed into a blouse just made us feel better.
4. Sonam gave the perfect idea for those girls who are at the awkward age of 20-25 who are told to wear traditional in the office, they don’t want to. Don’t worry girls, Sonam Kapoor just saved your awkward traditional attire and gave you the idea to wear something carefree yet elegant.
5. This saree by Namrata Soni will just make you borrow your granny’s saree. You could try wearing the saree and steal Sonam’s earring and let them steal the show
6. Or maybe you should steal this elegant saree by Sabyasachi Mukherjee. Who doesn’t want to own at least one saree by the famous designer?