Health Female Adda
1 year ago
Ask a Hot Doctor: Should I Seek Help for Occasional Anxiety Attacks?

Meet Dr. Mikhail Varshavski: The 26-year-old doctor, who was crowned People's "Sexiest Doctor Alive" in November 2015, is currently doing his family practice residency at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, New Jersey. As busy as he is curing patients and turning heads in his scrubs, Varshavski was kind enough to answer our readers' most pressing health questions. Every week, he'll be addressing your concerns and curiosities on video.

This week's question comes from Jessica on Facebook: "I think I get anxiety attacks once a year. I feel aching pain in my chest and throat and then difficulty breathing. Sometimes I get sick to my stomach and have to excuse myself from a situation. Should I bring this up to my doctor and possibly get meds for it?" 

Watch Dr. Varshavski's answer below:

Can't get enough of the hot doc? Follow him on Instagram @doctor.mike, and learn more about his foundation, Limitless Tomorrow, which aims to help young people with financial needs reach their goals. 

Facebook Facebook Twitter Linkedin Google Pinterest

Related Articles

Refer your 10 female friends! Earn Instant 500