You can never have enough of black outfits! From a variety of little black dresses to outerwear, our wardrobe is filled with hues of black. And let's admit it, every woman has a style formula for this hue. Be it your casual weekend tee or those formal pants for the office, there's one black outfit for every occasion.
Currently, we're taking inspiration from the one and only Aishwarya Rai
Bachchan. If you follow her, you'd know that her sartorial choices are quite elite. The 44-year-old actress has the magic to pull off a princess-esque gown and at the same time, she knows how to slay her casual looks.
Photo: Yogen Shah
The actress was recently spotted at the Mumbai airport, this time creating magic with the black hue. She was seen wearing an all-black look with full panache. Giving her little black a style update, she styled it with a long overcoat. We also loved how she pulled off this look with black leather boots.
Photo: Yogen Shah
She also gave her her all-black look a pop of colour with her black and red Christian Louboutin's bag. Also, her burgundy coloured hair complemented her look.
If you like Aishwarya want to ace the all-black look, we've got you covered. Here are five ways you cann wear all-black and not look boring:
- Play around the silhouette. If you're wearing a black top with pants, it needs to have some shape. Think a structured top or a peplum top with black skinny pants. Also, go for different strappy heels or the trendy mules instead of the usual pointed heels.
- Next thing you can do is play with the texture a la Aishwarya. She went for leather boots, suede-like jacket and a shiny fabric dress. Three different kinds of fabric will always stand out.
- You can also experiment with colours like a deep black t-shirt with charcoal grey jeans. This way you won't look like a goth queen!
- Play around with accessories, if you're all game for an all-black look. Add some colour to your look with colourful accessories, handbag and even your shoes. Think white sneakers with your casual outfits or a colourful bag to go with your little black dress.
- Add a statement piece to your look. If you think your all-black look is too laidback. Add a statement piece like thigh-high boots or a fur jacket.