This article was written by Amber Madison and repurposed with permission from YourTango.
It's something everyone has wondered: Am I good at sex? Sure, like kissing, much of it may have to do with compatibility—but no matter what your guy's preferences, here are seven signs you're rocking his socks off!
1. He clenches his hands and feet. A physical sign that a guy is in complete ecstasy is if he's clenching hard. Take it as a sign he's holding on for dear life, making sure that the encounter doesn't end prematurely. After all, what you're doing to him at the time might be just a little too good.
2. He wants to do it again. When you've really blown his mind, he won't be able to get enough. Just thinking about the sex you had will be so arousing that he'll want to do it right meow. So if he seems ready for round two, pat yourself on the back, sister. You're doing something right.
3. He remains really flirty post-bang. Another sign that he can't stop thinking about your sex is if he's super flirtatious. Many guys say that after an amazing time, they'll send multiple saucy texts to their girls as a private display of affection. That extra flirting builds up anticipation for next time.
4. He's super handsy all day. A sign you're having great sex is if he becomes even more physical (unless he's completely opposed to PDA, of course). Quite literally, he's so aroused that he's having a hard time keeping his hands to himself (cue the Selena Gomez). While flirty texts may be his verbal reminder of how much he wants you, his constant touches make the message loud and clear.
5. He tells you it was awesome. This one is pretty obvious, but if a guy tells you you were amazing, he thinks you were amazing. Don't brush off his compliments, take them to heart, you sex kitten! He's not saying it to be polite, he wants you to keep doing whatever you're doing.
6. It was great for you. As the saying goes, "it takes two to tango." If the sex felt awkward or uncomfortable to you, it probably felt that way to him too. If you thought it was hot and passionate, then guess what—he did too.
7. He's learning new tricks. Most men are pretty competitive by nature. When the things you do are blowing him out of the water, he's going to feel the need to put up a more impressive showing. If he starts pulling out moves you haven't seen him do before, take it as a sign that he wants to please you as much as you're pleasing him. And if his new moves aren't pleasing you, do let him know. With good communication and guidance from you, he too can become a rock star in the bedroom.
All gifs courtesy of giphy.com.