Few things in this world compare to a woman undressing. While it’s not quite as great as, you know, the sexual activities that tend to follow said nudity, it gets us super excited
Here are just a few of the things guys think about when they’re helping you take off your clothes.
1. "OK, so this is really happening." There’s almost always a little sense of disbelief or self-doubt in the moments leading to a hookup, where we question our good luck. Once the clothes come off, that feeling starts to melt away a bit.
2. "Be cool, man." We don’t want you to know how pumped we are that you're getting naked, so we tell ourselves to remain stoic. But it's so hard to hide our giddiness.
3. "What order should I go in?" The shirt seems to be the most sensible starting place, but then what? Do we go straight for the bra? Do we do a layered approach where we go shirt, then pants, then bra, then panties? Why are there so many layers!?
4. "Can I unclasp this bra with one hand?" Few of us have the dexterity to pull it off on the first attempt, but you can bet we're gonna try! Worst-case scenario: We fail, and then recruit our other limb. (The same thing applies to the button and zipper on your pants.)
5. "Someone should invent a sexy way to take off socks." Do we help you take your socks off? Is that weird? Do we both just keep them on, even though being naked while wearing socks looks hilarious? Curse you, socks!
6. "I want this to go quickly, but I also never want it to end." Our thoughts during the undressing stage are often conflicted. We want to keep things moving, but we also want to savor it.
7. "Do I get undressed now, too?" Every situation is different, so we’ve got to read the room. Maybe we should disrobe alternately from item-to-item, or help you get completely naked before we start taking our clothing off (or vice-versa). It's also possible there's some other undressing process we should be employing. We're totally overthinking this, aren't we?
All gifs courtesy of giphy.com.