Whether you're single or attached at the hip, Valentine's Day is a time to think about love, relationships, and sex. But mostly sex.
From seductive playlists all over your streaming music station to Ryan Gosling movie marathons, the signs all point to getting busy in bed.
Here, seven reasons why sex is best on February 14.
1. There's a zero percent chance you'll get cock-blocked by other plans. If you're constantly torn between Saturday-night-in sex and catching up with your crew, this is the optimal time to bang without #FOMO.
2. You have an excuse to buy edible underwear. Come on, you know you've always been curious whether they're just Fruit Roll-Ups in undies form. Now is your chance to buy them, wear them, or just eat them as a post-sex snack. Spencers, here we come!
3. Your neighbors can't judge your loud sex music. Let's be honest, they know what you're doing and what this national holiday is for. So if John Legend is singing, don't come a knockin'.
4. Free porn on TV! Okay, so not really. But with Channing, Ryan, Mathew, and all our other boyfriends on rom-com re-runs all weekend, consider our schedules packed.
5. Your O game is on fleek. On a day dedicated to L-O-V-E, literally nothing is coming between you and a glorious orgasm. If foreplay takes 45 minutes, so be it. If it takes a stash of extra AAAs to get you to the finish line, it doesn't matter. You're going to get the job done.
Check out 14 mind-blowing facts about orgasms:
6. Your dude is probably willing to go the extra mile. Want to try some 50 Shades-worthy moves? A little booty licking? Start making your V-Day wish list now, because there's a solid chance he's aiming to please today—especially if he didn't know what day it was until about 20 minutes ago.
7. You can feel the love tonight. Whether it's connecting with yourself (because you know what you like) or getting closer to your S.O., this special occasion makes you feel more in-tune than ever. Let's get it on.