Hair colour shades...
If your 20s are for having fun, collecting experiences, and figuring yourself and your life out, then it follows that by the time you are in your 30s, you actually DO have a few things figured out. What your values are, who your friends are, what you like, what you don’t, and well… what you own. In your 30s, you crystallise what you had been building the decade before. You put all of it into action, you make it concrete, and let it define your life and who you are. The nuances of that differ from person to person. But, there are a few things – physical, social, and emotional – that every woman should own in her 30s. Consider this a list of fundamentals. Everything else is a reflection of a part of you. But, these are more like things that uphold you in this phase of life, simply by making it a tad more meaningful, tad simpler, a tad lovelier!
1. Comfortable sneakers
2. Your signature fragrance, colour, and coffee (or, tea, if that’s what you prefer)
3. A full-length mirror, because you deserve to see how wonderful you are!
4. A pair of diamond earrings
5. A well-fitted pantsuit
6. A go-to hairstylist who will never cut your hair a bit too short
7. Condoms, lubricant, and any other sex paraphernalia you fancy
8. A multipurpose non-stick frying pan, if not a fully equipped kitchen
9. A night cream
10. A hand cream
11. A foot cream
12. Basically, an assortment of creams
13. A workout routine that you look forward to
14. A plant that you are managing to keep alive
15. A hobby
16. A secret you’ve never told anyone
17. The will and ability to take a mini vacation every few months
18. Classy sexy lingerie, reserved for special occasions
19. Your favourite sex position
20. Short, medium, and long-term life goals
21. A list of relationship deal breakers, because the only relationship that is worth having is one that makes you happy. For the rest, it’s never too late to walk out!
22. Close friends and family you can rely on, and who can rely on you
23. A quick-fix comfort meal recipe
24. A recipe (or recipes) for a feast
25. A non-pharmaceutical remedy for period discomfort
26. A regular physical and a gynaecologist who know your full medical history
27. Unabashed sexuality that you are no longer afraid to express
28. Apologies and forgiveness reserved only for those who deserve it
29. Self-confidence that can’t be broken
30. A pet
Hair colour shades...
Life can get a bit unpredictable and rugged, and sometimes we all just need a great pick-me-up. Well, today can be your fresh star...
To make any relationship work it is important to compromise on many aspects of life but here are few things on which you sho...
For any outfits to look good, it is very important to accessorize yourself with right kind of accessories. Always select accessori...
What Every Beginner Needs to Have in Her Makeup Kit: You should have all these things to make perfect your kit. 1. MOISTUR...
How many Kids They Want: - This one is Important, Both of you should be very clear about it. It is not right to misinform someone ...
Summers have started and you might be revamping your wardrobe. If you are choosing what prints to go for this season here is a sma...
For quite long time, Scientists and researchers have speculated that having 3 to 5 cups of green tea is the ultimate way to lose w...