Can you believe it's been 10 years since the series finale of Friends? Chances are you can still remember the hairstyles, hilarious phrases, and theme song like it was just yesterday. Or, you know, maybe it actually was yesterday if you're a complete re-run junkie like I am.
Either way, the cast left us with some amazing love lessons in those 10 seasons. How else would we have learned these crucial truths?
1. Sometimes the best pickup lines just get straight to the point.
2. Even in a huge city like New York, you will inevitably run into your exesÃ¢â‚¬Â¦and it will suck.
3. There's no harm in having a few casual flings. But you'll know when they've run their course.
4. Never ever date your roommate. It will be like living in the grocery store (and not in a good way).
5. When you love someone, you'll do whatever it takes make them smile.
6. Your soul mate can also be referred to as "your lobster."
7. You should be very clear when you are and are not on break. It'll probably be brought up again.
8. You can only hide a new relationship from your best friends for so longÃ¢â‚¬”they will find out.
9. Stop stressing about rushing to the altar. You have plenty of time to meet The One.
10. And sometimes, the perfect person is even closer than you think.
All gifs via giphy.com
More from Women's Health:
11 Love Lessons from How I Met Your Mother
11 Things We Learned from Love Actually
What The Bachelor Can Teach Us About Relationships (Seriously)