These Listing & Posting Policies were updated on 12th September 2016 and 22th December 2016.
Please read carefully all clauses of the Listing & Posting Policies. By using this site you indicate your understanding and acceptance of these clauses. If you do not agree to these clauses you may not use this site.
A. Applicability :
The domain name www.FemaleAdda.com (herein termed as website or site) operating by Bellissa Feminine Online Amenities Pvt Ltd ( herein termed as ‘The Company’ , ‘FemaleAdda’,‘Bellissa’, ‘Our’ ) framed Listing & Posting Policies for all below mentioned ‘users’-
- Established Service Providers- Being a Proprietorship Business Concern, Partnership Firm, LLP, HUF, Trust, and Company running business of beauty care, skin care, hair care, Spa, therapy, Ladies cloth Stitching, Fitness and/or medical practice.
- An Individual Beautician, Barber, Makeup Artist, Tailor, Fashion Designer, Fitness Trainer, Masseuse, Masseur, Doctors, Therapist, Cosmetologist and Other Medical Practitioners.
- A customer or a Service Receiver.
- Bloggers or freelancers for posting of reviews, comments, contents, articles, news, pics, video etc.
- All any other persons (includes non individuals) who use our site for any activities includes but not limited to posting of reviews, comments, contents, articles, news, pictures, video etc.
The policies originally introduced on 6th November, 2015 and further amended on 12th September, 2016, shall be applicable retrospectively to all above users with immediate effect from the date of their registration or use of website or mobile application as the case may be.
B. General Policies :
- Service : For use of our website and Mobile application and other services, you hereby confirm and declare that you shall not list or offer your services of Beauty, hair & Skincare, Nail Arts, Tattoos,spa, therapy, ayurdevic treatments, Boutiques, Stitching, Designing, Embroidery, fitness & wellness, etc. or post or provide information in relation to the services and information which are other than relates to Beauty, Fashion & Wellness. Further you cannot post any comments or service descriptions, which directly or indirectly indicates to sex, porno or abusive.
- Awareness of Other Terms, Conditions : Before listing or posting your services on our web site or mobile application, you are aware about company’s terms, conditions & policies.
- Amendment : Users should also be bound by subsequent amendments of the listing and posting policies of the company. Company does not circulate any amendment copy of the policies. It is duty of the Service providers, users, customers and Bloggers to check time to time company website www.FemaleAdda.com.
- Adverse Activities : Before posting your comments, review, or providing any information on our web site or mobile application, you are aware that it would not create any riotous, hazardous, political situations. This platform is not meant for such acts and our company is not responsible for any adverse situations if created for your activity in India or globally. We assume you have read all company’s terms, conditions & policies before posting your comments, review or any information.
- Unusual Posting
i) For Service Providers : You cannot post / upload any photograph, which is not related to your service for which you have been registered. Any cartoons, animations, adultery, sex appealing or porno photographs upload is strictly prohibited.
ii) For Customers, Bloggers, Freelancers or any other Users : You cannot post / upload any photograph, comment, reviews, articles, news, which is directly or directly, indicates to adultery, sex appealing, porno or abusive.
- Reputation & Respect : By registering yourself, you here by bound to maintain the reputation of the company and its Brand Name (FemaleAdda, FemaleAdda.com or Bellissa) and maintain your service reputation, dignity and respect towards customers and the company.
- Duty Bound : Registering yourself as Service provider, you become duty bound to the Company and customers for any transactions done through FemaleAdda.com web & Mobile application or any of its channel partners or group concerns.
- Use our Brand Logos / Sign Board : Service providers must have to use or place our brand logo or signboard at the appropriate place before your shop/organization. You may even wear our dress (with logo) or maintains your dress code while serving our customers.
- Expertise : As a service provider, once you post your service, it means you are a specialist and expert in that particular service and customer will get satisfied. Avoid offering any services in which you are not specialist or expert. Any listing found misleading or fake or dummy, Company shall have right to terminate your ‘registration of Service’ with us immediately without any notice and have right to penalise you.
- Politeness : Maintain politeness and Good behavior with customers.
- Listing Offer price : We recommend to list your services at our website at much cheaper price than the usual market rate. You cannot charge from your usual customers (other than booking through ‘FemaleAdda.com’) or offer to charge prices lower than the prices you have listed on FemaleAdda.com.
- False Declaration : Company may penalise you for declaring any false statement, price, service description, review, public comments on our website or mobile application or in any other public places.
- Customers/Service receivers : Once you book your appointment, you are agreed to pay the applicable charges. Cancellation & Postponement terms & conditions shall also require to be checked by you. (Refer-http://www.femaleadda.com/service-cancellation-and-reschedule-policies)
- Authorisation for our channel Partner / commission agent / any other group concerns : By listing your business with FemaleAdda.com web site and mobile application, you have authorized us to share or list your services, products, company information or any other information (which may be required) with our third party channel partners, commission agents or any group concerns for the benefit of business.
- Registration charges : Company may charge one time Registration Fee for your outlet / services or registered as a professional (term as Service provider) for home and corporate service. registration fee valid for 3 months, 6 months and/or one year and non refundable. Rate of registration fee varies as per Subscription plan. On expiry of registration, Service providers may get it renewed. In certain cases at the option or scheme of the company, company may waive off registration / renewal fee.
- Usage Authorisation : Company has right on Service providers registered on our web portal or mobile application to revise their service rates, Discounts, addition or deletion of any service or information and Issue Promo Coupons, Apply Wallets for payment, accept full or part payment from customers, issue any other promo or discount scheme, membership pack time to time. Service providers have to abide by the company’s business / marketing model and duty bound to provide customers service.
- Mobile Application : Company provides all merchants an option to use FemaleAdda Service Merchants App 'StyleBill'. By downloading this app, you have accepted all terms & conditions and policies of the company.
- Advertise with us : Company specify advertisement terms, guidance note and usage with each sample of the advertisement banners separately and do not normally signed any manual contracts. By subscribing or purchasing any advertisement plan, you accept the mentioned advertisement terms, guidance note and usage along with company's Listing & Posting policies. FemaleAdda do not guarantee any sales achievement based on the advertisement option you chose to run.
- Manual Billing : FemaleAdda Manual Billing features facilities you to use this application to generate bills for your offline customers and send a soft copy of the bill through Email and/or message communication. Company not responsible, in case of lost of invoices, statements and/or any data on system. It is your responsibility to preserve and download all records on your device from time to time.
C. Prohibited Policies :
We specifically prohibit any listing or posting of services or information in relation to the following items / Services :
- Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative / curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/or body parts.
- Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
- Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group
- Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave a persons mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults.
- Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
- Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion.
- "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act")
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
- Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the services.
- Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to under take).
- Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purport's to breach any persons right to privacy.
- Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which is intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
- Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature which may be directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
- Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985.
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists)
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines.
- Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002.
- Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
- "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
- Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users)
- Inappropriate, Wrong Category (e.g.Spa services listed as Beauty Parlour).
- Incorrect City / Location of Listing (listing allowed only in the city you are based in, of listing
- "Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments / assets of any description.
- Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/or The Environment Protection Act, 1986).
- Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the Services of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen which do not belong to you or you do not have the licence / authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
- Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
D. Restricted Policies :
In addition to the above prohibited policies; Service providers, customer or users shall also adhere to and comply with the restricted policies while listing, posting or providing information in relation to any services, review, comments or posting any information.
- The listing of your services with other online portal/web site is permitted only with prior permission of the company :
- Once you opt or agreed to choose our Brand Name ‘ FemaleAdda’ or ‘Bellissa’, you are bound to work under that Brand name only for minimum period of 10 years (with yearly renewal), subject to(Depends on your service quality and customers feed back and review).
- Only company has the right to terminate or cancel the use of Brand name ‘ FemaleAdda’ or ‘Bellissa’, on or before 10 years, if not satisfied with your services as provided to customers, on complain from customers and question of misuse of Brand name and company reputation or in case of breach of any policies, terms & conditions.
- You can list services under Brand Name ‘ FemaleAdda’ or ‘Bellissa’ with other web portal or site, provided company has no objections and maintain the terms, conditions and privacy policies.
- You can not list your service with any other Web site or mobile application with service rates which are lower than the rates offered on FemaleAdda web portal and mobile application.
- Duplicate service listings are not allowed. Any services posted more than once with the same content or Title in the same city and category / sub category would be considered as a Duplicate listing. All duplicate listings will be deleted and penalized.
- Mature Audience/Sexually oriented Language : Be aware that titles or service descriptions with or without graphic adult language are prohibited.
E. Breach of Policies :
Any user who violate the listing policies may be subject to the following actions
- Suspension or termination of Registration and/or Membership without any refund of registration / annual renewal fee.
- Claim of financial damage (as will be decided by the company) in case of damage of our Brand Name or reputation due to non-compliance of above policies.
- Permanent blocking of access to the site.
- Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.
- All Legal cases are subject to Uttar Pradesh (India) judicial jurisdiction.
****** End of the Listing & Posting Policies*****